To root the Samsung NOTE 5 Verizon SM-N920V, use the ENG-Auto-Root utility, which has been modified to operate particularly with the SM-N920V model and the Odin flashing program.
Before we get started:
To download the Samsung usb driver, take these paths:
1. The Developer Options menu on your smartphone can be unlocked by going to Settings > About Device > Build Number and pressing on the number until it displays “Unlocked.” Remove your finger from the screen after pressing the build number several times till it shows you are utilizing the phone as a developer. Check to see if the Developer Options option has already been unlocked if you haven’t heard anything back.
2. Activate USB Debugging Mode by checking the USB Debugging box in the Settings > Developer Options menu on the Samsung Note 5 SM-N920v smartphone. You can now leave the Developer Options panel without losing your changes in Android Marshmallow.
Verizon Galaxy Note 5 rooting is easy if you know-how.
1. ENG-Root for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920V with Android 7.0 is available by visiting the website listed below.
2. Save the N920V rooting file to your computer.
3. Click twice on the Odin executable file on your computer to start the program.
4. Link the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920V phone to the pc with a usb cord when it is in downloading mode.
5. If you notice a blue or yellow ID: COM port color in the Odin user interface, that means your device has been detected.
6. To root your Note 5, open the File Manager on your desktop and seek a rooting package named apk.
7. The Odin interface’s default settings should not be changed.
8. Wait for a green pass message in an Odin user interface box to appear after hitting the Start button.